- Enhanced home screen design
- Major improvements to the Events feature
- New App Settings view
- More Loyalty customization
- Redesigned App Message Center
1. Eye-catching app home screens
Easily brand your app with a business logo for a professional look in under a minute without using Photoshop! (We actually timed our Product Team while they demonstrated this new feature).
2. Gorgeous and full-featured Events view
We have redesigned the Events feature to give you much more flexibility, together with a fresh, contemporary look. Customize the settings to fit whatever type of event you are hosting.
3. Even more powerful loyalty programs
Our Loyalty feature has received a large overhaul. From more options for earning stamps to enhanced fraud settings, this loyalty update is designed to drive repeat business.
4. Attention-grabbing messages
We have redesigned our Message Center to improve effectiveness and usability. Now users will never miss your call to action!
5. Simplified social logins enabling more personalized marketing
We have improved and consolidated social logins into our App Settings view for greater usability and discoverability. Getting more customers to sign-in means learning more about how those customers interact with your business and enables you to communicate and market to them individually.
We’re incredibly excited to announce our latest release: Coronado. We’ve put a lot of work into this release, and in addition to the normal fixes that come from updates, we’ve made some great platform upgrades as well.
There are nearly a hundred other improvements included in Coronado, but we’ve highlighted our favorites below:
Our geo-fence feature was completely rebuilt in order to significantly improve location tracking. By removing the polygon shape and making it a circle selection, we’ve increased the accuracy of the entire feature. Reach your customers more timely right when they enter your region.
New Payment Processing!
You asked, we delivered. We added support for PayPal and PayU, so you can accept payments practically anywhere. If you’re currently using Braintree, no need to worry, your services won’t be affected.
In-App Share Sheets
iOS Sharing Sheets are now available on Coronado. Customize the in-app sharing functionality to specifically populate with what you or your client want to share. The Share Sheets bring an additional layer of customization for all apps and will help increase app downloads, social activity, business reviews and more!
- Allow for deletion of submitted items to Email Photo feature
- Greatly improved the Google News feature
- & Many More!
Food Ordering: Now packed with more abilities than ever before.
Want to offer a build your own pizza feature, or something similar? We now offer an extremely involved, yet simple to set up builder that allows you to offer multiple option types, and number of required selection per type.
- Multiple pizza sauce types? Limit the user to select just one, or even two!
- Want to allow a customer to add 3x the chicken to their pizza, but not 4x? Boom, done.
- You can now pick your own text for the old ‘Search for location’ button ex: ‘Order Now!’
- Only have one location? The feature will now skip the location selection step.
- Wish you can edit items once they are in the cart? Wait no longer.
- If a customer is attempting delivery but they are outside the delivery radius, they will now be prompted to pickup their order.
Contact Upgrades: Now with two modes and more flexibility!
- Switch between the location based and directory based modes.
- Website, Call, Directions, and Email buttons are all optional now.
- Left and Right images are now buttons that can link out to other tabs or websites. The images can also be hidden altogether.
- Location Mode:
- Opening hours section will not display if empty.
- Directory Mode:
- Chose your header image instead of map view.
- Option to enable a description field for more information.
- Location Mode:
Custom News Feature:
- News widget now has a ticker like animation with applicable thumbnails.
- Ability to use custom headlines. These can link to its own description information, other feature in the app, or a web URL!
- Change image handling throughout app to Aspect Fill.
- Additional web view option for improved handling, password keeping and iCloud Keychain support.
- Highlight to show modern more button location.
- New custom loading animation.
- Added search to ‘more list’ view.
- Unread Messages Improvements.
- Golf Course Tee improvements.
- New UI for membership feature.